McMinnville Area Habitat for Humanity
POSITION TITLE: Development Coordinator
RESPONSIBLE TO: Executive Director
OPEN: Until filled; Applications to be reviewed beginning December 20. 2019.
Join one of Yamhill County’s dedicated non-profit organizations. At MacHabitat, we bring people together to build homes, community, and hope. Our vision is a community where everyone has a safe, decent, affordable place to live.
This is a full-time exempt position responsible for working with the Executive Director to plan, organize, implement, and evaluate all aspects of agency resource development, including prospect recruitment and retention, annual giving, planned gifts, fundraising events, and competitive grant funding. This position works closely with the Resource Development Committee.
STATUS: Full Time Exempt
SALARY: $40,000 – $48,000
BENEFITS: Sick/Personal & vacation leave. Ten (10) paid holidays. Medical and dental coverage for full-time employees at no monthly cost.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of specific resource development or fundraising experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with non-profit donor recruitment and retention, fundraising, marketing, event planning and grant writing
- The ability to be professional, diplomatic, respectful, outgoing, flexible, and resourceful
- Superior written communications and public speaking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office a must, Donor Perfect preferred
- Adept with social media, current communications and fundraising methods
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, meet deadlines and adjust rapidly
- Ability to work with diverse people, organizations and teams
- Ability to pass drug & background check and insurance check of driving record
JOB DESCRIPTION: Click here for full job description.
CONTACT: Send application, resume and letter of interest to Mary Stern at
MacHabitat, PO Box 301, McMinnville, Oregon 97128 or email@example.com
Click here for our employment application.