McMinnville Area Habitat for Humanity
POSITION TITLE: ReStore Receiving Assistant
RESPONSIBLE TO: ReStore Manager
OPEN: Until filled; Applications to be reviewed beginning July 17, 2020.
Join one of Yamhill County’s dedicated non-profit organizations. At MacHabitat, we bring
people together to build homes, community, and hope. Our vision is a community where
everyone has a safe, decent, affordable place to live.
This is a part-time exempt position responsible for working with the Restore Team by processing
merchandise from donors; cleaning, pricing, and moving items to the store; and helping ensure
the smooth operations in the Receiving Area.
STATUS: Part- Time Exempt (Approximately 24 hours per week)
SALARY: Minimum Wage to start
BENEFITS: Sick/Personal & Vacation leave.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing situations.
- Ability to pass Criminal Background and Sexual Offender Checks.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in extreme heat, cold, dry, and wet weather conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
JOB DESCRIPTION: Click here for full job description.
CONTACT: Send application and letter of interest to email@example.com or
MacHabitat, PO Box 301, McMinnville, Oregon 97128
Click here for our employment application.