McMinnville Area Habitat for Humanity
POSITION TITLE: ReStore Receiving Assistant (Pick-up/Delivery)
RESPONSIBLE TO: ReStore Manager
OPEN: Until filled; Applications to be reviewed beginning January 28, 2020.
Join one of Yamhill County’s dedicated non-profit organizations. At MacHabitat, we bring people together to build homes, community, and hope. Our vision is a community where everyone has a safe, decent, affordable place to live.
This is a part-time exempt position responsible for working with the Restore Team by picking-up merchandise from donors, delivering of merchandise to customers, and helping to ensure the smooth operations in the Receiving Area.
STATUS: Part- Time Exempt (Approximately 15 hours per week)
SALARY: Minimum Wage to start
BENEFITS: Sick/Personal & vacation leave.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge and experience in freight handling and transportation.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing situations.
- Ability to pass Criminal Background and Sexual Offender Checks.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds.
- Ability to easily move self and items in and out of the truck.
- Ability to work in extreme heat, cold, dry and wet weather conditions.
- Possession of a valid Oregon Driver’s license and good driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent
JOB DESCRIPTION: Click here for full job description.
CONTACT: Send application and letter of interest to email@example.com or
MacHabitat, PO Box 301, McMinnville, Oregon 97128
Click here for our employment application.