POSITION TITLE: Executive Director
RESPONSIBLE TO: Board of Directors
OPEN: Until filled; Applications to be reviewed beginning February 15, 2021.
Join one of Yamhill County’s most committed non-profit organizations. At MacHabitat, we bring people together to build homes, community, and hope. Our vision is a community where everyone has a safe, decent, affordable place to live.
This is a full-time exempt position responsible for working with the Board of Directors Director to plan, organize, implement, and evaluate all aspects of the organization including administration, fundraising, construction of homes, selection of partner families, and ReStore operations. This position works closely with many volunteers and several committees including Finance, Construction, Resource Development, and individual events.
STATUS: Full Time Exempt
SALARY: $60,000 – $75,000 Range, Depending on Experience
BENEFITS: Sick/Personal & vacation leave. Ten (10) paid holidays. Medical and dental coverage for full-time employees at no monthly cost.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of experience in nonprofit sector, with two-years supervisory experience preferred
- Experience working with a volunteer board of directors
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with non-profit donor recruitment and retention, fundraising, marketing, event planning and grant writing
- The ability to be professional, diplomatic, respectful, outgoing, flexible, and resourceful
- Superior written communications and public speaking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, familiarity with donor database (Donor Perfect preferred)
- Adept with social media, current communications and fundraising methods
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, meet deadlines and adjust rapidly
- Ability to work with diverse people, organizations and teams
- Ability to maintain confidential data
- Physical activities as appropriate for a Habitat Affiliate
- Ability to pass drug & background check and insurance check of driving record
JOB DESCRIPTION: Click here for job description.
CONTACT: Send resume and letter of interest to Mary Stern at
MacHabitat, PO Box 301, McMinnville, Oregon 97128 or email@example.com