Thank you for considering a donation to McMinnville Area Habitat For Humanity.
Each gift you make helps a family in need of decent shelter. All McMinnville Area Habitat For Humanity donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law and will be acknowledged with a letter you may use for those purposes.
Gifts made online are safe, thanks to our secure-server capability and will be put to good use by Habitat. We take seriously our responsibility to contributors, to those counting on our help to be wise stewards of funds entrusted to us. We raise all our funds locally and receive no funding from Habitat for Humanity International.
Additional Ways to Donate
The Endowment Fund Will Provide:
• an enduring legacy for you and Habitat
• a stable source of funds
• support regardless of other economic conditions
• support for the long term future of the Affiliate and its goalsWays to give:
We encourage pontential donators to consult their attorney, accountant, or financial advisor in determining the type of gift that is best for youl.
The options for giving include:
• gifts of stock, mutual funds, and bonds
• qualified retirement plan assets
• gifts by will or living trust
• life insurance
• real estate such as land or a building
• art, collectibles, coins, precious metals, other marketable items
Benefits you will receive by donating to the Endowment Fund:
• The satisfacation of helping others
• Building a strong community
• Leaving a legacy
• Potentatal tax benefits
Donate a car to Habitat’s “Cars for Homes” Program. Your car donation can help a family build a house, and the hope of a better life!
Car donations help McMinnville Area Habitat For Humanity build homes in partnership with families within our community! Plus, donating a car, truck, boat, RV or other vehicle is quick, easy, and your car donation may be eligible for tax deduction purposes if you itemize (consult the IRS or your tax advisor for details).
Cars for Homes™ accepts a majority of cars, trucks, boats, RVs and other vehicles with proper title and ownership information, and makes the arrangements to have your vehicle, keys and title picked up for processing.
Net proceeds generated by donated vehicle sales are used by McMinnville Area Habitat For Humanity to build homes in partnership with families in our community.
It’s quick and easy to donate. Donate a car, truck, boat, RV or other vehicle to Habitat’s Cars for Homes™ vehicle donation program by calling 1-877-277-HFHI (4344) toll free or donate automobiles online at www.CarsForHomes.org.
McMinnville Area Habitat For Humanity is in great need of the items listed below. Here are several ways you can help:
Directly donate an item: You can purchase an item(s) from the supplier of your choice for delivery to McMinnville Area Habitat For Humanity, or if you have a good working condition used item, please drop by our offices during our working hours.
Let us purchase an item for you using one of these options:
1. Telephone us at (503) 472-9637 with your credit card number, or
2. Print our donation form, indicate the item you wish to be purchased, and mail with a check to our office.
3. Make a donation online by visiting our secure online donations page and selecting “Wish List Item” in the Donation Purpose pull-down menu.
Please list the specific item(s) you wish to donate in the Additional Notes box.
Equipment: Double Axle Enclosed Utility Trailer [$500-$5,000] Any brand utility trailer with rear and side opening doors. We use these for equipment storage on site, and transportation to work sites.
Services: Landscaper [$100-$1,500]
We like to at least minimally landscape our new homes.